HEARING AIDS TESTING
Hearing Aids Facilities
Dedicated Team & Hearing Aid Services
It is a condition which causes noise in one or both ears. It is the sensation of hearing ringing and other noises. There are many types of tinnitus sounds such as buzzing, hissing, chirping and whistling. The sound can be continuous, or It may go after some time. The level of pitch can be high or low, varying over time. It is not an Illness or A disease. It is a symptom of some of the underlying conditions, such as hearing loss, ear injury, age.
Tinnitus has a significant impact on your day to day life. It causes concentration difficulties, sleep disturbance and difficulty relaxing.
Audiometry is a branch of audiology and the science of measuring hearing acuity for variations in sound intensity and pitch and for tonal purity, involving thresholds and differing frequencies. Audiometry is done to understand how well you can hear.
It is most often performed when a person suspects hearing loss.It is performed to measure the hearing thresholds and individual hearing sensitivity to adjust pure tones at different frequencies.
What are the causes of tinnitus?
Symptoms of tinnitus :
There are many ways to help manage tinnitus. Most of the treatment of tinnitus depends on the cause of It. Some of the probable ways to manage tinnitus are :
- It is a wearable noise machine which can be placed behind the ear. It creates a noise which makes the tinnitus noise less noticeable.
2. Hearing aids:
- Patients Suffering from Tinnitus Due to Hearing Loss Would Be Suggested to Use Suitable Hearing Aids, to Overcome the Subjective Noises.
- People suffering from tinnitus may become depressed and anxious. Seeking audiology and right tinnitus treatment could help you feel better and how to focus off the tinnitus.
4. Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT):
- It is a process of learning how to handle tinnitus treatment. It is a combination of counselling and maskers.