Customs Hearing Aid
What are custom hearing aids?
Custom-made hearing aids, measured to match your ears and made just for you.
There are many types of hearing aids available, but custom hearing aids are simply unique. As the name suggests, custom hearing aids are custom-made to your individual hearing needs, ear shape, size, and structure. The smallest custom hearing aids are super discreet and almost invisible in the ear.
Personalization and diversity
In today’s world, personalization has become an important part of any experience. Being able to customize different aspects – style, fit, function, color, features – makes everything feel truly personal. This level of personalization is now also possible with hearing aids, especially with custom hearing aids.
The beauty of a custom hearing aid is that it is custom-crafted to match the uniqueness of you, your hearing, and your lifestyle while bringing you a variety of life’s sounds.
Custom hearing aid earmolds
- Some hearing aid companies,enable hearing care professionals offer 3D scans of the ears, for extra precision when creating earmolds.
- The other widely used method involves taking a manual impression of the ear. In this case, silicone is placed in and around the opening of the ear. This may feel a bit odd, but it is not painful. When the silicone is removed it reveals a unique impression of the ear anatomy.
- Then, the custom hearing aid earmolds – either the 3D scan or the ear impression – are emailed or delivered respectively to the specific hearing aid company’s manufacturing facilities.
- Here, the custom hearing aid earmolds are replicated and turned into the ‘shells’ of the hearing aids using 3D printing. Then all the vital technical elements are carefully placed inside.
- Custom hearing aids you get exactly that – hearing aids that are made to fit your specific ears. We use advanced digital technology combined with skilled craftsmanship to create hearing aids that are discreet, easy to use, and tailored to your hearing loss and ear anatomy